June 22-24, 2022, Graz/Austria
ISNVH 2022 Abstract submission is open!
12th International Styrian Noise, Vibration & Harshness Congress
ISNVH goes physical again!
Looking forward to see you in Graz, Austria
June 22-24, 2022
The European Automotive Noise Conference
Winds of change are blowing through the automotive industry: Advanced driver assistance and automated driving systems, connectivity, electrification.
Societal changes and technological innovation are bringing significant, almost revolutionary, changes in the markets and the NVH community must not only adapt to these challenges but also anticipate new opportunities. The seamless integration of NVH into these new scenarios is the leading theme of the ISNVH 2022 Congress.
Announcement & Call for Papers
Apart from traditional topics, such as:
- powertrain, transmission and drivetrain NVH intake and exhaust acoustics
- flow noise and aeroacoustics tyre-road noise
- sound absorption and insulation
- NVH troubleshooting and problem solving
- active noise and vibration control
- noise & vibration quality and perception, sound design full vehicle NVH including pass-by
- NVH target setting HVAC acoustics squeak and rattle
…we encourage the submission of contributions in the fields of:
- acoustic meta-materials
- smart surfaces / embedded sensors machine learning and data science for NVH interactive human-machine interfaces
- auditory and haptic perception, touch sound audio signal processing and reproduction simulators (VR, AR and MR)
- NVH and automated driving vehicle component fitness monitoring
- new instruments, transducers and measurement techniques interior of the future and seat NVH
- vehicle infotainment
The abstract must be in English including the title, the list of authors, their affiliations and an abstract text between 200 and 250 words. Link for abstract submission:
To ensure fast feedback and efficient planning of the congress, we encourage authors to submit their abstracts until August 15, 2021. The specific deadlines are still to be announced.